#Day3 - Psalms 3 - Project Psalms - English



"I laid down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me". Psalms 3.5.

God sustains us all the time. He is always ready to help us, "I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and He heard me out of his holy hill me". Psalms 3.4.
God hears all our requests, wishes, prayers, is just talk to Him that the Lord answers us. The Lord is always willing to listen to us, and if what we ask is for our good, He gives us. Of course, when we choose to walk and live with Him, the Lord meets us, guides. When we live with God we are protected at all times from the lift to the bed and sleep. We can to sleep in peace because He protects us and guard our sleep, we can to get up and to do all the day tasks and to be safety, because he is on our side. This doesn’t mean that we will not experience bad things in our life, because we live in an evil world, where human beings have chosen to live anyway, not caring to each other, but we have a God who is taking care of us, therefore, we can live with joy and in peace, for God is our refuge at any time.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas