#Day13 - Psalms 13 - Project Psalms - English



“But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing to the Lord, because he has dealt bountifully with me”. Psalms 13.5-6.

“How long, o Lord?, Wilt thou forget me forever? How long wilt thou hide thy face from me?”. Psalms 13.1.
How often do we ask this question to the Lord, thinking we are alone? How many times do we think He left us?

God never leaves us alone, He is always beside us, He is always waiting to be called to be part of our lives. Many times we listen to the advice we hear from so many people, we even talk to strangers about what is happening in our lives, but we forget to talk to God and ask Him what we should do, how we should act. The Lord never forgets us, He loves us so much that He is always with us at all times, we just need to learn to ask His help allow Him to do the best in our lives.


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas